Clear skies and tailwinds all the way to the new bight airport (MYCB).Located a short mile from FBV it’s only a matter of minutes from touch-down to beach time !
- NEW! AWOS on 127.7
- Miami Center service available 2000’ and above
- Fuel located at nearby: Long Island, Exuma, and Eleuthera
- New Bight International Airport (MYCB)Cat Island, Bahamas
- Bahamas government owned, non-towered airport of entry
- Customs/Immigration hours of operation 0900-1700
- Location 24 degrees 19 minutes North; 75 degrees 27 minutes West
- 118 nm from Nassau VOR 114 degree radial
- 280 nm from KFXE heading 119 degrees
- Field elevation 6’
- Runways 9/27 5050’ X 75‘paved and in good condition
- Time Zone Eastern
- Paved parking for 16 airplanes, additional parking on the grass
- Fernandez Bay Village monitors 122.8
- No UNICOM, No NAVAIDS, NO FUEL
- Access for eAPIS filing is available at Fernandez Bay Village club house via free wireless internet service.
Reservations: 1-954-302-7422 / Front Desk 1-242-824-3043
10% private pilot discount off room rate
AOPA rate applies only to Private Pilots traveling to Cat Island via their own plane.