Fernandez Bay Village is known for the BEST BARE FOOT LIVING (shoes are optional) on Cat Island. Relax in one of our air conditioned beach side houses or cottages. Unwind on your private patio while enjoying the breathtaking views of the sea and sand.
The spacious thatched roof club house is where you will find wireless internet service, the restaurant, which serves three delicious meal daily, Pam’s Boutique, our honor system Tiki-Bar where you can enjoy your favorite cold drink.
Explore the island on land or sea, with one of our complimentary bikes, kayaks or paddle boards take a boat ride in our 13’ whalers.
Laze in clear blue water, go on a guided snorkeling trip, try bone fishing, take an eco tour in the nearby mangroves.
- New Bight International Airport (MYCB)Cat Island, Bahamas
- Bahamas government owned, non-towered airport of entry
- Customs/Immigration hours of operation 0900-1700
- Location 24 degrees 19 minutes North; 75 degrees 27 minutes West
- 118 nm from Nassau VOR 114 degree radial
- 280 nm from KFXE heading 119 degrees
- Field elevation 6’
- Runways 9/27 5050’ X 75‘paved and in excellent condition
- Time Zone Eastern
- Paved parking for 16 airplanes, additional parking on the grass
- Fernandez Bay Village monitors 122.9
- No UNICOM, No NAVAIDS, NO FUEL
- Access for eAPIS filing is available at Fernandez Bay Village club house via free wireless internet service.
- Tameron@ fernandezbayvillage.com Reservations: 800-940-1905 / Front Desk 1-242-824-3043
AOPA rate applies only to Private Pilots traveling to Cat Island via their own plane.